2016 ROI AWARD WINNERS
Congratulations to the recipients of a 2016 Technology ROI Awards. This award recognizes companies whose deployment of IT solutions has produced a positive, bottom-line financial return on investment (ROI).
Judging the ROI Awards
Based on the submission and an interview with the project sponsor an independent ROI assessment is generated calculating the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by the project. Each submission is reviewed and evaluated by the Nucleus Research analyst team and the winners are chosen based on the ROI achieved.
Corporations, non-profits, and governmental and educational organizations are invited to nominate IT projects. Projects must have been installed and in operation for at least 6 months from the date of nomination.
Nucleus Research Announces Winners Annual Technology ROI Awards
2016 recipients average more than 1,000 percent return on IT investments
Boston — June 21, 2016
Nucleus Research today announced the winners of its 13th annual Technology ROI Awards, highlighting organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent.
“The Technology ROI Awards highlight the top 10 IT deployments annually and also identify today’s leading trends. For the past 13 years, we’ve seen many technologies emerge and radically alter the industry, driving ROI steadily up. The 2016 winners among the best we’ve seen to date,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research.
This year’s recipients range from a major municipality, a not-for-profit and a retailer to technology companies and service providers. The winners represent the best deployments of vendor solutions over the past year.
2016 Technology ROI Winners are:
- fast instant loans for its implementation of Interactive Intelligence with an ROI of 2029%
- Supply.com for its implementation of IBM Marketing Cloud with an ROI of 1665%
- GoSquared for its implementation of Salesforce Desk.com with an ROI of 1624%
- Trustpilot for its implementations of Zendesk with an ROI of 1272%
- MediGain for its implementation of GoodData with an ROI of 1044%
- Wipro Ltd. for its implementation of IBM MobileFirst with an ROI of 928%
- Beijer Byggmaterial AB for its implementation of IBM Commerce with an ROI of 883%
- Mercy Technology Services for its implementation of Skillsoft with an ROI of 526%
- City of Buffalo for its implementation of Kana with an ROI of 512%
- Marbridge Foundation for its implementation of Datawatch Monarch with an ROI of 495%
Nucleus Research carefully assessed the costs and business benefits of technology implementations for each nominated organization to quantify ROI over a three-year period. The awards honor the top ten IT implementations, showing tremendous value per dollar spent. Eligible projects must have been installed and in operation for at least one year from the date of nomination.
More information about the winners can be found at www.ROIAwards.com.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow us on Twitter @NucleusResearch.