2017 ROI AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to the recipients of a 2017 Technology ROI Awards. This award recognizes companies whose deployment of IT solutions has produced a positive, bottom-line financial return on investment (ROI).
Judging the ROI Awards
Based on the submission and an interview with the project sponsor an independent ROI assessment is generated calculating the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by the project. Each submission is reviewed and evaluated by the Nucleus Research analyst team and the winners are chosen based on the ROI achieved.
Corporations, non-profits, and governmental and educational organizations are invited to nominate IT projects. Projects must have been installed and in operation for at least six months from the date of nomination.
Nucleus Research Announces Winners of the 15th Annual Technology ROI Awards
2017 recipients receive an average return of 10 times their initial investment
Boston — June 13, 2017
Nucleus Research today announced the winners of its 15th annual Technology ROI Awards, highlighting organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent. These awards honor the top ten implementations with returns this year averaging about 10 times their initial investments.
“Ultimately, technology needs to deliver ROI to be successful. For the past 15 years we’ve recognized the technology projects that deliver exceptional value. This year’s winners, with ROIs from 683% to an impressive 1,566%, highlight a very wide range of solutions from business intelligence, predictive analytics, machine learning, IoT, the cloud and marketing automation,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research.
This year’s recipients range from a technology firm focused on digital transformation, a not-for-profit reducing paper waste, and an electronics distributor looking to grow revenue.
The 2017 Technology ROI Award Winners are:
- Quint Wellington Redwood Group for its implementation of bpm’online with an ROI of 1,566%
- Pace Center for Girls for its implementation of Ultimate Software Utilipro with an ROI of 1,292%
- Bisco Industries for its implementation of Act-On with an ROI of 1,283%
- Amplify for its implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with an ROI of 1,079%
- SAP for its implementation of SAP Data Services with an ROI of 980%
- Renault Sport Formula One Team for its implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with an ROI of 913%
- Accrosoft for its implementation of Hubspot Marketing with an ROI of 884%
- AdRoll for its implementation of Zendesk with an ROI of 812%
- Shazam for its implementation of Salesforce Wave with an ROI of 752%
- Firehouse Subs for its implementation of GoodData with an ROI of 683%
Nucleus Research analysts perform an independent ROI assessment calculating the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by the project. Each submission is reviewed and evaluated by the Nucleus Research analyst team and the winners are chosen strictly based on the ROI achieved.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow us on Twitter @NucleusResearch.